- The Customer may return the goods without a reason within 14 days of the purchase of the goods.
- The Seller returns the goods in person or by post/courier service. Adress:
31E Kolonia Zygmunt Street,
- Rafs Ltd.
- The shipment must be accompanied by completed and signed declaration of the Sales Agreement withdrawal (an example of the statement is attached to our Regulations).
- The Customer returns the goods at his own expense.
- The Seller refunds all payments, including the costs for standard shipping & handling immediately with the exception of ANY additional shipping costs which may have resulted due to the Customers alternate shipping method. No later than 14 days from the date of receipt of returned products.
2. Complaints and warranty:
- Only new Products are covered by the Sales Agreement.
- If a defect occurs in the goods purchased from The Seller, The Customer shall be entitled to claim complaint based on the warranty on the civil code guarantee.
- The Customer has the right to claim the product under warranty within 2 years from the date of receipt of the goods.
- The complaint must be submitted in writing to The Seller’s address: Rafs Sp.z o.o. (Fox-Toys.com) ul. Kolonia Zygmunt 31E, 41-909 Bytom or via email: email@example.com
- A brief description of defects, circumstances (including the date of its occurrence, the details of The Customer filing the complaint and the customer’s request relationship with the defect of the goods) are recommended.
- The Seller shall issue a reply regarding the request of The Customer forthwith, but not later than after 14 days and if he does not do so within this time limit, it is believed that The Customers request considered justified.
- Goods returned under the warranty claim procedure must be sent to The Seller.
- If The Product is warranted, detailed information will be included in the store’s product description.
For any details on returns, claims, warranties, and out-of-court redress, please refer to the Online Store’s Terms and Conditions FOX-TOYS.COM.